Tega relax sofa has reclining modules through a mechanism driven by electric motors of wall extension 0, which make it a perfect sofa for the most demanding users. The motor is activated by a hidden button, placed on the side of each seat. The folding headrest provides the optimal comfort of a high-back sofa, thanks to the full support of our back.
1. Wood and MDF fibre frame covered with HR30 kg/m3 foam. The suspension made by spring with a 10-year guarantee.
2. Seat cushion made with HR 35 kg/ m3. Finishes: double stitching. Piping all around the sofa.
3. Backrest cushion made with HR 35kg/ m3 foam covered by H 150g fibre. Finishes: double stitching. Piping in all the sofa.
4. Legs: Solid ash wood p-74 or aluminium p-62. Both of them with the possibility of different finishes.
5. Relax mechanism. Electric and manufactured in steel epoxy painted. Transformer and button control for each motor in every module. Repair after-sale service, free and home help along the two years of guarantee. Reparation or substitution “in situ” of the transformer and/or damaged engine. For damages coming from manufacturing defects and never from improper use of them, phone response in 24 hours and repair in a maximum period of 14 working days.