For the evaluation of the projects presented, a jury will be constituted, which will be formes by professionals related to purchasing and hotel departments, architecture, interior design, decoration and furniture design, media, organizations and/ or deans of Official Colleges of Architects and Interior Designers.
The identity of the jurymen will be made public in different specialized media as well as on the contest website.
The winners will be notified during the Jury day. The winning projects should not be published by the winners until they are officially announced by Beltá & Frajumar at the awards ceremony.
The awards ceremony will take place in October. Additional information will be communicated in the coming months.
The projects will be evaluated by the Jury under the following guidelines:
1. Conceptual proposal. Detection of the emerging needs, such as connectivity, solutions that solve specific problems, environmental improvements, among others …
2. Degree of innovation: conceptual, formal, compositional, material, technological, etc.
3. Aesthetic value: harmony, perception, composition, distribution …
4. Accessibility for people with disabilities: not only as a way to comply with the regulations, but in a way that the facilities are practical and useful.
5. The use of both our 2D-3D products in the projects and the products of the contest sponsors will be valued. You can download our products from the web beltafrajumar.com.
6. Environmental criteria in the selection of products: other aspects that increase the value of the proposal, such as more efficient production processes, easy installation and maintenance, etc.