CONNECTING INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS, RECOGNIZED ARCHITECTS, INTERIOR DESIGNERS AND HOTELIERS
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
“There is something you learn by helping others with their dreams that prepares you for yours.” Author T.D.Jakes
This is what leads us, back in 2015, to create the International Hospitality Design Contest.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is defined as the active and voluntary contribution to social, economic and environmental improvement by companies.
The CONTEST managed to meet its needs and objectives
Support an initiative that goes hand in hand with these types of professionals!
5 years of experience
The new edition makes it a competition of reference already established among professionals.
The purpose of this contest is to give them an opportunity to exchange ideas with manufacturers, decorators and hotel owners.
How can you participate?
Very easy. People who mean so much to the sector come together to witness YOUR brand. We provide customized solutions, aligned with what you intend to achieve for your business. Francesca Berenguer, sales manager for Portugal and Spain of SPRADLING, -technical upholstery for projects-, can verify this.
Would you like to be in touch with design and hotel professionals?
- Participate with YOUR talks.
- Take part in the networking of professionals you want to reach.
- Contribute with YOUR products and services in order to, for example, participants include them in their projects or to exhibit them on press days.
- Engage as an active part of the contest by being a member of the jury.
- Get exposure in the press and reach the participants or your intended audience.
Support an initiative that goes hand in hand with this type of professionals and that is on the way to greater sustainability. (video in Spanish, though)