Beltá Frajumar, dedicated to the manufacture and commercialization of upholstered furniture, auxiliary and decorative environments for the home, in order to achieve high levels of quality and service has a quality and environmental management system. To carry out this, its last action has been to install Solar Panels.
But what are the principles that these Solar Panels follow? Read on!
Values of the quality and environmental management system respected by the new Solar Panels
- Management of the processes necessary to identify the needs and visions of the clients: the different business areas must understand what requirements the company has to fulfil, in order to satisfy the expectations based on the product or service.
- Building customer loyalty: It is essential for the company to build customer loyalty and offer them a good after-sales service, which is why it transfers it to each part of the production process.
- To promote the understanding and diffusion of the quality and environmental policy: This is achieved through training and continuous communication with workers and collaborators.
- Encourage communication: referring to communication between workers as a tool for the release of all human creative potential.
- Comply with environmental legislation: apply it to both activities and other engagements that may be established, thus avoiding pollution and minimizing it as much as possible.
- Comply with the requirements and continuously improve the efficiency of the quality and environmental management system: with performance indicators, measurement, evaluation and analysis of these ensuring effectiveness.
- To provide a reference framework: to establish and review the objectives of quality and environmental care.
- Maintain the commitment: The engagement must be maintained both in occupational health and safety and in ethical management and social responsibility in each activity.
Solar Panels Results
The solar panels make use of a total of 16,464.01 kWh of energy, which represents a total cost of 1,905.56 euros for the company and a reduction of 5.73 t of CO2.
An increasing number of companies are choosing to use solar panels in order to reduce costs. Moreover, their inversion is adapted to the growth of the company and they contribute to the perseveration and care of the environment that surrounds us.
And some news ,for example, El Economista tells us that this type of renewable energy will also be used outside the business environment.
Enter our blog and find other articles that also show the concern of Beltá Frajumar for the care of the environment!